Posted 22nd July 2022
Title : Data Protection & Compliance Specialist / Consultant
Note: This can be full time or a part time role with flexible hours and the option of remote working.
- Are you highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated to providing a best in class service?
- Are you looking for a change in your work life balance?
- Do you want to work for a specialist consultancy practice supporting companies meet their compliance requirements?
- Are you ready to share your experience, show your skills and do your best work?
Ambit Compliance are a team of compliance specialists who support organisations meet with their GDPR/ePrivacy/data protection, risk management, governance and compliance obligations. We provide our clients with independent, impartial and specialist advice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding consultancy and advisory firm. It is an opportunity to become an independent consultant supporting clients who wish to implement change and demonstrate compliance. The candidate will play an important role in the development and delivery of new and existing services.
This is a senior role and requires the candidate to have a high level of competence, credibility, and confidence advising on personal data compliance related activities. The candidate will ideally have a recognised data protection qualification and experience in a compliance environment. The candidate will be a self-starter working on their own initiative, managing projects from concept to completion.
- Expert knowledge of Data Protection and ePrivacy Regulations
- Governance knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong presenting and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and report writing skills
- Experience in developing and providing training
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Advise clients on all aspects of the GDPR
- Provide outsourced DPO
- Manage SARs and data breaches
- Conduct data protection impact assessments (DPIAs)
- Carry out audits or gap analysis on client systems
- Complete Data Mapping and Data Inventory projects
- Manage and update Data Protection policies, procedures, processes and controls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
Send your CV to us at [email protected]