Data Protection Specialist / Consultant
Note: This is a part time role with flexible hours and the option of remote working.
Ambit Compliance are a team of data protection and compliance specialists who support organisations with their risk management, governance and compliance. We provide our clients with independent, impartial and specialist advice.
We want to add a new member to our team who has 5 years’ experience and from a data protection and governance background.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding consultancy and advisory firm. It is an opportunity to become an independent consultant supporting clients who wish to implement change and demonstrate compliance. The candidate will play an important role in the development and delivery of new services. Are you highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated to providing a best in class service?
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and versatile
- Work on own initiative
- Produce clear and concise reports
- Ability to manage workload and deliver projects on time
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Lead by example and set high quality standards
- Flexible approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A data protection qualification
- Client point of contact
- Subject matter expert
- Advise clients on legal obligations and best practice
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Strong quantitative skills
- Previous experience in governance, risk management, compliance, data protection or audit function.
Job Type: Part-time
- Data Protection: 2 years+ (Preferred)
Send your CV to us at [email protected]